Friday, January 9, 2015

crucify me

I looked up Jack White on Spotify.
The first song that came on was Would You Fight For My Love.

It's really good. -I think it's really good. I wonder who would fight for my love. Would that boy? I doubt it.. -well maybe that's assuming a lot. I don't know much about him.

"I want to want to stop being alone."
"I want you to fight for all my love."

I want to sleep.
I read that happy people need less sleep to fuel them because happiness serves as a form of energy.
I must not be very happy right now, because it's mid-day and I just want to sleep.

How do you become a self-less person and still take care of yourself?
I don't think it's possible.
Who was the most self-less person you can think of?
For me it's Christ.

..and he got crucified.


No comments:

Post a Comment