Monday, January 12, 2015

bob, bon, chris, jack

I'm crying. Literally over the weirdest memories.

My *sister is in another part of town.
Further south.
She & I are reminiscing.

So strange what a few songs can do to someone.
We listen at the same time and just cry.
I can't hold her, or wipe away her tears- but I can feel her.
A picture every now and then.
It's all too real.

I'm crying with someone, that's not even here.
I don't know who I'm crying for, if I'm crying for anyone.
I just wanna cry, you know?
Do you ever just want to cry?
Like a cleansing.
Something like that, I don't know.

Another song.
Another picture.
Another feeling.

Someone's hair is moving in the wind.
Someone's breath is getting shorter.
Someone's heart is racing.

I don't remember what you feel like.
I don't remember how we loved.


I'm so happy I don't remember. .


Sobbing like an idiot.
I'm so happy to be empty.
You're finally gone. I don't feel you at all.
I'm trying to trigger something, to see if it's real.
I picture your kisses..
but they're gone!!

Ha, I have to stop to wipe my face.
There's a sad smile.
But it's a smile nonetheless.

No "screw you", No "have a nice life".
Just nothing.
Nothing more I could possibly feel towards you.

I'm not even sure who this is to.
Haha.
I'm crying- a lot.
And it feels so damn good.





No comments:

Post a Comment