Thursday, April 30, 2015

come away with me

The other night I felt like shit.
I can't remember why, maybe it was the money thing, or the family thing. 
I had a really high high, then I had a crazy low- so fast. 
Anyways- I felt like shit.

He called me and told me he was picking me up. 
He didn't ask- he told me. 

  I love it when he does that. 
  I know there's a fine line- and I can't imagine how confusing it would be to see it, but I love when he's forward and demanding like that. Don't get me wrong, I love how considerate and sensitive he is, always mindful of how I feel. But sometimes he has these moments of just heated demanding. I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. 

He comes to get me, we're driving around, and I can tell he feels like shit too. 
He's frustrated and I'm frustrated, our conversation is brief. 
Then he's asking me to go with him. 
Then he's headed to the freeway. 
All in a matter of 5 minutes or so of hearing my answer he starts heading North. 

It happened a couple days ago but I just started thinking about it again just now. 
I found it so interesting and comforting how that played out. 
Both of us were frustrated. 
Both of us were irritated from things that were independent from each other. 
And we both just gravitated towards each other. 
-I'm leaving and I want you to come away with me. 
-Okay let's go. Where ever you want. 

We talked about some of it, we were quiet for some of it. 
Most of the time we just held each other. 
Most of the time we just got as close as we possibly could. 
And that was enough. That was more than enough to help me do something the next day. 
When I felt like shit- I just wanted to be in his arms. 
When he felt like shit- he came to me too. 

I know I could be speaking out of turn. 
I could be assuming a lot. 
But that's exactly what it felt like. 
And for me personally that's a big deal. 
I like being alone, I like thinking to myself. 
But lately it's been awful. 
When I'm alone for too long, I don't reflect, I just get depressed. 
When things get hard, I'd get alone, and I'd get depressed. 
But now I go to him, it's hard & I'm stubborn as hell but I go to him. 

I'll go to him, and he'll come to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment