Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mon Ami Eva



There is this girl I know.
She really cute & really good at taking pictures.
                                 


this is her as a baby, with her sister, in the white hood being all innocent and chubby and bite-your-cheeks-off-cute


this is when she teaches folk dancing at the tops of parking garages


this is her with a flower in her mouth, being the most beautiful girl in the room 
NBD



this is a picture a friend of mine sent me of her, and asked me to help him "edit" it when in reality he just wanted me to know how perfect it was. 



and the CocoRosie song we kept playing even when your father told us it was too depressing and we had to change the song. 

She's a really great girl, and I love her so much. For telling me things I didn't want to hear but needed to. For showing me the best music I would ever put in my ears. For making my life so much better than it would have been with out her. For helping me choose to be better. And so many other things I don't care to bore you people with. But truly, biggest blessing in my life is this girl right here. 
Te amo Eva. 

No comments:

Post a Comment