Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm not going quietly. That's not my thing. I don't dig it. It's not okay.
You screw me over? I'll mess you sh*tless. That's how it used to be.

Sometimes that's how I want it still.
But I think I know better now.
I'm not weak, or giving in.
I just know better now.

I'm going to fight, that'll never change.
For what I love, for what's right, for what's real.
That'll never change.

Who I fight, who I face, that's constantly changing.
How I'm fighting, how I attack, that'll never be constant.

But for You, I'll fight, I'll wait, I'll adapt;
Come hell or high water to make you constant.
To make it right, to make it real, to let you know I love you, that'll never change.

You can fight me.
You can offend me.
You can mess me sh*tless.

I'll be frustrated.
I'll be hurt.
I'll need my time- but I won't stop fighting.

Because I'm not going quietly. That's not my thing. I don't dig it. It's not okay.
You screw me over? I'll let you know I haven't changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment