Saturday, February 16, 2013

EVA


Sometimes I fear that the wrong people are becoming famous. I fear that talented people are blooming into creative wizards in the proximity of their home towns, and no further. It makes me sad. I want nothing more that to be able to throw someone out into the world and have everyone acknowledge them, love them, embrace them, accept them. But I know that's not how it works, and I know that if I tried to expose someone so brilliant and pure, they would only be ruined by the perversions of human kind. It's a little dramatic, but true nonetheless. Though the risk is ever present, I refuse to let this diamond go unnoticed. And so I've devoted this post to my good friend. I don't think I've ever met someone so grounded and pure as her. I truly believe that she sees things like no other human can, and she captures them in her pictures. 




















































































1 comment: